Best Macaroni and Cheese in the World
Ingredients (use vegan versions):
* 1 1/2 cups of plain vegan soymilk
* 1 cup of water
* 1/3 cup of tamari or soy sauce
* 1 1/2 cup of nutritional yeast
* 1 tablespoon paprika
* 1 tablespoon garlic powder
* 1 tablespoon vegesal or in lack of fancy product, just use salt
* 1/4 of a block of firm (not silken) tofu
* 1 cup of canola or vegetable oil
* 1 1/2 lbs of pasta of your choice preferably macaroni
* a relatively large baking pan (like a brownie pan)
* 1 dollop of vegan mustard (optional)
This is very simple and tastes amazing!
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Boil water in a big pot for the pasta.
All of the ingredients sans pasta can easily go in a blender liquid and
powdered this is by far the easiest way and the only was I do it.
Once pasta is cooked drain I and put it in the baking pan pour the
"cheese" sauce over the pasta.
Bake until the top of the pasta looks slightly browned and crispy about
15 minutes but not too crispy because that is gross.
I honestly do not know the serving information or nutritional content I
can tell you it feeds a heck of a lot of people and if you are cooking
for yourself it will last about 5 days if you eat it for all three
meals of the day.
Serves: a lot
Preparation time: about 8 min.